Saturday, July 21, 2012

Belated July TUSAL

I can't believe I forgot  TUSAL! I don't really forget it, actually it is in my mind all the time when I stitch but I just forgot to check the date! I too hooked up on my Theme-a-licious stitching and preparation of IHSW :)

So here you go, my TUSAL jar:



Sorry for the bad quality, I know I need more natural lighting (I took the pics with my cell), but everybody is still sleeping and they are scattered everywhere (from the bedroom to living room :-p) so I can't open the shutter of our windows nor open the front door to the veranda (they made horrible sounds that may wake them up!). But I don't want to wait and postpone my TUSAL report any longer :)

I am still using the same jar that I used last month, just keep continue filling it with my ORTs. Since last month I do stitch more than usual so my jar doesn't look as miserable as last month :) I am so proud of my self hahaha... thanks to theme-a-licious and IHSW who keep me going :) Happy stitching eveybody!


***** many thanks, terima kasih, sağol, شُكْرًا
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yana
    I think the picture is good enough, I can see clear you've been very busy!
    I also like the drawing of your family is really cute ^_^

    Saludos

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Jessica :) the caricature was drawn by a Japanese artist at Christchurch art market in 2009 :)

      Delete